The one and only, top of the line, no compromise, RipTide™ Brew Pump from Blichmann Engineering. Built from the ground up for homebrewers. Now with Tri-Clamp connectors! No more fussing with threads.
The pump head on this beautiful, super quiet brew pump clamps on using a 3" Tri-Clamp Clamp, disassembling for cleaning in seconds. The integrated linear flow control valve on the output side eliminates the need for an additional ball valve. The attention to details show with the included on-off switch directly on the unit, a splash proof motor, and an air vent embedded in the pump head to make priming the pump a breeze. Most importantly, this pump performs, pushing 26 L/min with 6m of head pressure and a 120C temperature rating.
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets
- 26,5 l/min and up to 6 meter of pressure head
- Temperature rated up to 120°C
- Tri-Clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor; splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 3 meter long cord with plug (220V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
Note: the pump weighs in at 4.1 KG, so make sure to plan your mounting appropriately. Do not clamp the pump to other Tri-Clamp fittings without supporting it via the integrated base.
Click here for the dimensional drawing including the mounting hole pattern and spacing.