Available end of November
The Ss Brewtech Brew Cube offers a customizable design with an abundance of attachments, allowing you to craft the ideal solution for your specific requirements. This modular system is designed for many configuration possibilities; it is easy to join multiple cubes side-by-side, plus an array of shelving, leg extensions, and peg walls can also be incorporated.
- Do not use the 45cm or 65 cm leg extensions with the Brew Cube!
- For the 40L, 60L, and 85L bottom drain kettle sizes, there is enough room on the top shelf to place a Blichmann Riptide next to the kettle (with 14cm leg extensions).
- With the 115L kettle, the pump must be placed on the lower shelf, there is not enough room on the top shelf of a single brew cube.
- With 2 or 3 brew cubes bolted together, there is enough room for the pump on the top shelf with any kettle size.
The Brew Cube is sold with or without the solid bottom shelf. Choose your option above. The bottom shelf is also sold separately.
- Sturdy and dependable, stainless steel stand
- A convenient home for all your brewing attachments.
- The optional bottom shelf is a great place for a counterflow chiller or pump.
- Modular design grows with your needs & skill.
- Easily construct and customize your setup with the included bolt-together design, optional shelving, leg extensions, and rollers.
- 2 x frame
- 1 x Top plate (solid)
- 4 x 12” leg
- 4 x stainless steel frame screw (3/8”- 12 x 2”)
- 4 x threaded foot
- 8 x silicone hole plug
- 8 x silicone strip
- Dimensions: 50.1 x 50.1 x 43.1 cm (L x W x H)
- Single cube maximum load: 136 kg
- Maximum shelf load: 22,68 kg
- Maximum width of load: 50 cm