The BierBot Brick is a cost effective way to monitor and control your brewing and fermentation processes. The Brick is the hardware heart of this platform, providing a 15A/3500W WIFI smart switch with integrated temperature sensor that is controlled via a custom built brewing web application, available from any web browser. From your user account at the BierBot website, you can create and store your own recipes which are used to automate your mash, boil, and fermentation steps.
The Bierbot Brick performs datalogging during your brew session, showing real-time temperatures and critical information via a pleasing user interface. You can store your pre-boil, post-boil, and post-fermentation wort gravity and volume for each batch, and add comments to your brewing log for later review.
A review of the BierBot brick can be found in our own blog and detailed setup instructions can be found online at the manufacturer's website. The system is flexible enough to use with any of the brewing systems we sell in our shop. And we've got Craft Hardware system specific instructions to help you use your Brick with your Craft Hardware brewing system.
Note: to use the BierBot Brick temperature sensor with Craft Hardware thermowells, you will need to cut away the rubber boot on the sensor as described here. Leave me a note when ordering, and I will do this step for you!
- One Brick per heating element or pump
- An internet connection via WIFI network (2.4GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n)
- A free user account at https://bricks.bierbot.com
- 1 BierBot Brick brewing controller pre-wired with Schuko plug and socket
- 1 2m temperature sensor cable (3m cables available for purchase separately)
- 1m AC input and output cable
- 2m Temperature sensor cable
- Input: 100-240V @ 50/60Hz, 15A
- Output: 100-240V @ 50/60Hz, 15A
- 2.4GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- DS18B20 temperature sensor
- CE certified, RoHS certified